Adoption for Orphans!
Let the little ones come to me, and do not keep them away: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 19:14
These videos display God's power to create a human in the womb,
and these babies God wants us to love ...
Pray for them
- Tape a waiting child's picture to your dashboard and pray for the child each time your in your car.
- Organize an evening prayer vigil at your church and pray for children in foster care or an orphanage here or overseas.
Speak Up for them
- Carry a waiting child's picture and show it to other believers. Ask it they, or someone they know, would give this child a home.
- Become a court apponted special advocate for a child in foster care.
Provide for their needs
- Give sacrificially to a reputable orphanage.
- Organize a drive in your church to collect school supplies for children in foster care or shoes for orphans overseas.
Support those who support them
- Encourage a family adopting an older child by hosting a shower for them.
- Mow, babysit, or organize meals for a week for foster parents.
Protect them from harm
- Become a foster parent or emergency foster parent.
- Raise money to build a children's home to help remove children from the streets.
Visit them where they are
- Go on a mission trip to an orphanage as an individual or family.
- Take dinner to a foster group-home on a regular basis.
Give sacrificially to them
- Support reputable orphan organizations.
- Contribute generously to an adoptive family to help offset their costs.
Encourage them to press on
- Sponsor a child, encourage them through your letters.
- Send care packages to a child in foster care.
Adopt them into your family
- Give a child a home through international, domestic, or foster care adoption.
- Adopt a young adult who has aged out of the system.
Mobilize your church for them
- Be a catalyst in your church for starting a sustained orphans ministry.
- Share the plight of orphans worldwide with them and show them how to help.
Mentor them to maturity
- Become a mentor or tutor to a teenaged child in a foster group-home.
- Become a grandparent to foster children and provide stability in their lives.
OR search for another good orphan care organization at: HopeforOrphans.org - orphan care orgs
See a list of orphan care support programs here: HopeforOrphans.org - orphan care organizations.pdf
Our church family sends a missions team to Foundation For His Ministry in Baja, Mexico each year. They accept teams throughout the year. Call: (949)-492-2200 for information to make a real difference close by in Mexico.