Advice to YouthBrian Kuehmichel
- Make Jesus Christ Lord in your life.
- Commit to reading your Bible daily.
- Guard your mouth (including internet chatting, posting, email and texting).
- Restrain your actions (including among your friends).
- Make long term choices.
- Admit when you have done wrong or made a mistake, then make it right again.
- Reach out and help others.
- Be a willing worker with a good attitude.
- Decide to say "No!" to wrong — lead in doing right.
- Seek to learn something every day in both knowledge and skill.
- Start saving money.
- Plan and prepare yourself for marriage and guiding a family.
When we do these things we live inside the blessing of the Lord!